Dear Citizens of Oklahoma, I am so sorry for what you endured yesterday. My heart aches for you. I have never gone through an F4 tornado but I have gone through an F2 and almost F3. It’s scary in a way that is indescribable. I know you have lost people in such a tragic way. I’m so sorry. My heart hurts. I have lost my whole family in other ways and I know you are beyond devastated. I can only pray for your healing. I send my love. I will look for other ways to help as well. You lost your homes, lives and livelihood. Those can be replaced. The only thing I can think to say really is just focus on this moment. Thinking about tomorrow after such devastation will overload your hearts and minds. You’ve gone through too much. There are so many people in the world that love you and share your heartache. I know it doesn’t take it away. We wish it would. No one deserves such pain and devastation. We love you. We care.
- Tragedy in Oklahoma (bishopcraig.com)
- Oklahoma Miracle (cahutchinson94.wordpress.com)
- VIDEO: Celebrities Offer Support Over Oklahoma Tornado Tragedy (thedailyblogreport.wordpress.com)
- As Oklahoma Tries to Breathe (juliecatherinevigna.wordpress.com)
- Let us know how your agency, church or group is helping Oklahoma tornado victims (members.jacksonville.com)
- Celebs who are OK natives on tragedy (marquee.blogs.cnn.com)
- Bengals Players React to Oklahoma Tornadoes (cincyjungle.com)