Who’s Gonna Write Chick Flicks Now?
I’m sure that lovers of chick flicks heard of the passing of Nora Ephron. I was greatly saddened. I really loved her work. She created characters that I loved. I can watch her work over and over again. I laugh and cry and have this feeling that I just can’t explain while watching. It’s like a longing. And now there’s not going to be any new Nora Ephron works. It’s sad.
So I wonder if there is anyone out there who is going to pick up Nora’s torch and carry on? I wish I could. I will admit she has inspired me to write better and try to improve. I admire her style. I would love to do better and be somewhat close to her level.
- Nora Ephron Made Chick Flicks for Everyone (theatlantic.com)
- Nora Ephron, Writer-Director of Sleepless in Seattle, Dies at Age 71 (people.com)
- Chick flick movie Writer/Director Nora Ephron dies at age 71 (examiner.com)
- Nora Ephron: She Did It All With Style (deadline.com)
- When Greg Met Nora (whiskeyandicecreamsandwiches.wordpress.com)