I have thought that it is time to clean house in all ways. If I don’t want to live a chaotic life, I need to get rid of the chaos in general. That means things and people. Sometimes it is hard to do because these things and people have been part of my life for so long that they have become a part of it. But they have also created chaos and I really don’t want chaos in my life anymore. I was thinking about my life and realized if you don’t want chaos that you can’t have chaotic things in it. Chaos creators will always create chaos. It’s their nature. They can’t help it. Or they don’t want to help it.
Whatever the case, I think that to streamline my life and make it more calm that I have to start cleaning house. I am not worried about getting rid of the physical junk. It is junk. It can go. I will miss some “stuff” but I can get better stuff that serves a better purpose later. As for the people? Well, some are just on Facebook. The “unfriend” button will be helpful. Some will not even notice. Some will. I suppose if they ask I will just say that they’re no longer appropriate for my life. There are also others I can’t get out of my life but I have limited interactions with to as little as possible. I have already started that in a way. It starts making things easier.
So have you done this? How did it go?
I’m looking forward to a cleaned house and life!
- “Chaos Theory” (iamwonderbound.com)
- Chaos (anewfreelife.wordpress.com)
- Cleaning House Creates Order (slowmoneyfarm.wordpress.com)
- Cleaning my virtual house (skinnychickblog.com)
- Chaos Theory (1minutetheory.com)
- Secret De-stressing Tip – Do a Little House Cleaning (redenvelope.com)
- The times are achangin’ (fortheloveofchaos.wordpress.com)