Maybe My Name Should Be Charlie
With all the talk about the Mega Million Lottery, I think maybe my name should be Charlie (Willie Wonka). I have bought my obligatory tickets. And I hope one of them is the GOLDEN ticket. Why? Haven’t you heard? The jackpot is over $600 million now. Yeah, you read it right. OVER $600 million. That’s eight zeroes. That’s a lot of money. The drawing is at 11 pm Eastern time.
I am hoping and praying mine is THE one winner. I’m thinking the odds on that right now are pretty slim but I can still dream. I know all of my friends are trying to get my millions. We’ve all made pacts to share. I’m thinking if we win, that’s out the window. It’s a nice sentiment, though.
I wonder if I changed my name to Charlie if it would make my odds any better? Dang! Too late! The courthouse is closed. So I guess I better just keep my fingers crossed and wear my lucky socks.
- Mega Millions Lottery Causing $640 Mil Jackpot Frenzy!!!! (perezhilton.com)
- Mega-mania Means Mega Millions for Someone (notesfromthepond.com)
- Mega-Hopeful (webnerhouse.com)
- Slim Chance: Mega Millions ‘Strategies’ (abcnews.go.com)
- Mega Millions Mania (mikecanex.wordpress.com)